Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Numerous UFOs Videotaped Near O'hare Airport Chicago, US

Numerous UFOs Videotaped Near O'hare Airport Chicago: "According to eyewitness video taper testimonial 'Down below video does not do what my father and I saw with our eyes (and binoculars) justice!'

Down below video was recorded in Bloomingdale, Illinois at approximately 8:00 PM on February 13, 2011. The time on the camera is an hour behind.

The lights were originating from the direction of O'hare airport. A couple airplanes were seen in between the lights at points throughout the filming. I discovered the lights initially at 7:50 PM, in a spot where lights did not belong in the view of the sky near my home. I then ran back home to grab my dad, some binoculars, and a camera. We found a good vantage point and filmed them for about 20 minutes. This footage is cut down quite a bit. I went back to the filming spot at 10:30 PM and the lights were gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment