Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

WANSTEAD: 'Bright white' UFO lights up the skies (From This Is Local London)

WANSTEAD: 'Bright white' UFO lights up the skies (From This Is Local London): "THE LATEST in a long line of UFO sightings in the skies over the borough has been reported by a resident in Wanstead.

The sighting, posted on the UFO-UK website, was made by Ann Davenport, who claimed to have witnessed the rapidly-moving, bright white object at around 6:20pm yesterday evening (Thursday, November 18).

The report said: “I was just looking out of the bedroom window when I saw a very bright white light and a sound that I did not recognise.

“I kept my eyes fixed on the object and it came closer overhead at great speed. The sound was uniform unlike a plane when flying. It was a disc shape and was huge."

No comments:

Post a Comment