Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

UFO ’size of a Cessna’ hovers 100 feet off Virginia highway - National ufo | Examiner.com

UFO ’size of a Cessna’ hovers 100 feet off Virginia highway - National ufo | Examiner.com: "A Newport News, VA, witness was driving home at 8:10 p.m., October 12, 2010, and noticed an object 'the size of a Cessna' hovering in a wooded area just 100 feet off of the highway, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

'But I looked at the object in great detail. It was not a chopper,' the witness stated. 'Then I thought it may be a fighter jet standing still in air..But as I drove past it, I find the shape to be amusing. It has features extending below its body like a stand, several of them and there were lights around them. I am certain that it was not a fighter jet due to its peculiar shape.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment