Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ghostly photograph taken at execution site - Telegraph

Ghostly photograph taken at execution site - Telegraph: "'We went to visit the pits and immediately I became very agitated and sensed something really bad and evil. 'I told Denyer I thought we should leave as it was affecting me. I could sense the danger and my breathing and heartbeat became faster - I felt very scared. 'We could smell a musty, rotting smell and was very uncomfortable. I then became so freaked out that I ran out. 'The feeling of evil was so overwhelming. Once outside we looked at the photo and could see a white glow like a huge threatening aura.' There has been a court at the Galleries of Justice since at least 1375 and a prison since 1449. It is the only place in Britain where criminals could be tried, convicted, and sentenced. Some executions were even done at the entrance of the building. The Galleries contains the original cells, dungeons, two courtrooms, and several medieval caves, where the photo was taken. Christine said that after she calmed down, they continued looking around and spent some time looking at all the ID photos taken of prisoners displayed on the walls. She said: 'It was in this room that someone pulled my hair. I turned around expecting to see my brother but there was no one there,' she said. 'We could sense spirits all over the building and I would definitely describe the place as being very haunted.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment