Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Low triangle fly-by over Minnesota while witness watches ’clump of 8’ lights - National ufo | Examiner.com

Low triangle fly-by over Minnesota while witness watches ’clump of 8’ lights - National ufo | Examiner.com: "A Minnesota witness reports watching a 'clump of 8 or more lights' in the sky when 'out of nowhere' a large, black triangle UFO 'glided from across the street' about 40 feet over the neighbor's house on October 20, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The incident began when the witness was watching multiple lights and a neighbor joined in.

'I noticed a clump of 8 or more lights in the far distance and at first thought they were stars,' the witness stated. 'Then the lights started moving in and out from the center light, but they were jumping instead of actually moving (best way I can describe it). My neighbor came outside to smoke a cigarette, and I asked her to look at what I was seeing because I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. She confirmed what I was seeing, and within 5 minutes we noticed that the group of lights were moving closer and closer to our location.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment