Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Orange Orbs: Then and Now | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

Orange Orbs: Then and Now | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.: "After I saw the orange orb UFO in the 1980s -- the one that propelled me into the world of UFOs and Fortean, esoteric topics (falling down the rabbit hole) I became obsessed with the UFO; its origins, its intent, etc. What was it that I saw that night? It was all so odd; the size of the thing, the fact that it followed us, -- seemed to be waiting for us -- the missing time, the dreams that followed, the fear, the apathy, the telepathic communications.

I went to the local library, reading literally every book the library had on UFOs. And, on aviation. And, on debunking UFOs. Anything to do with UFOs, flying saucers, space ships, planes, unexplained phenomena. I didn't find anything in any of the books that came close to what I saw. If I found an account of an sphere shaped craft, it wasn't described as orange. If I came across a sighting of an orange light, well, it was red, or reddish orange, or yellowish, and small, and usually attached to a larger object. But not what I saw that night in Oregon."

No comments:

Post a Comment