Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Pros and Cons of Alien Visitation

Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology: Argentina: The Pros and Cons of Alien Visitation: "The Pros and Cons of Alien Visitation by Dr. Roque Mecoli

Regardless of whether we are being visited or not by entities from outer space and/or other dimensions (a caveat I make out of respect for the beliefs of others, 'yea' sayers and naysayers alike, since I have stated elsewhere that I have the impression that the polarities in this and many other aspects [of the UFO phenomenon] have existed for years, and I honestly do not want to engage in a debate because we are unlikely to reach a satisfactory conclusion for all the perspectives), there is a highly interesting which I have never seen mentioned in any bibliography or copious reports on the subject."

No comments:

Post a Comment