Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Strange Tale of the MIB

Well, with Men in Black 3 finally among us, I figured that now would be the time to share with you a very weird story of definitive MIB proportions, which was brought to my attention in September of last year by a woman named Marjorie Braxton. Her curious and sensational story told of an event that her grandfather was reportedly involved in – back in the 1950s – while visiting the State Department. Truly, it is one of definitive Men in Black proportions. In other words, it’s manifestly bizarre…

“Hello, Mr. Redfern. My name is Marjorie Braxton. Last night I finished reading your newest – The Real Men in Black. Thank you for giving me nightmares LOL! But to be serious, congratulations on the book and I thought you might be interested in the following story of my late grandfather, who had his own MIB sighting in 1955. Grandfather was into science-fiction and shared it with David Grinnell at the time, and was published somewhere in UFO fandom. But I have grandfather’s original notes – - that would be the full notes – - and have copied some of them here for you. If you ever find anything more on this could you let me know? It’s yours to publish if you wish. With kindest regards, Marjorie, a fan.”

Read More: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/05/a-strange-tale-of-the-mib/

No comments:

Post a Comment