Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mystery figure appears in photo taken by vacationing family

The De Vanny family visited the Arizona Memorial on Monday, and as usual, Susan took lots of photos.
"I was flicking through the photos and seeing how many do I really need, and take some of the bad ones out and then I came across this particular photo," said Susan De Vanny.
The particular photo of the water over the wreckage, with oil shimmering, shows an image that looks like a face. Susan wasn't quite sure what to make of it.
"I showed my husband and I didn't say anything, I said just have a look at the photo and he said oh my gosh it's a face, and then the kids saw it and they go oh wow."

Read More: http://www.khon2.com/mostpopular/story/Mystery-figure-appears-in-photo-taken-by/trp5Plb7SES-CqZYRL4ArQ.cspx

No comments:

Post a Comment