The World Science Festival promises a number of mind blowing revelations. Just consider these ideas, among the many to be presented over the next few days:
* The first person who will live 1,000 years has already been born;
* Our daily physical realities are merely holographic projections formed by light passing through a thin surface layer that surrounds the universe;
* Doctors will soon be able to diagnose diseases simply by smelling them;
* As depicted in the film, “The Matrix,” the workings of the universe may be simulations from a super-advanced computer that runs our daily lives like so much software;
* Thinking machines will take over the comprehension of data, concepts, and behaviors that are too big for human minds.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/06/01/science-facts-blow-mind-2011-world-science-festival/#ixzz1ON4Cm828