Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Strange Alien Stick-like creatures caught on security camera

In 2008 a stick-figure creature got video’ed creeping around Fresno backyards and was subsequently dubbed “The Nightcrawler”. Many tests on the video and attempts to recreate the creatures strange gait proved fruitless.

Either the video was genuine, or the hoaxers were very good.

Now another video has emerged of similar looking creatures:

A retired couple was having trouble with break-ins in their Yosemite private property and aimed their security camera at the driveway to video visitors.

They caught these things on their security camera and called me over to see because they know I am interested in the paranormal. They gave me this digital copy but I can’t figure out what the crap they are!

They remind me of the Fresno Stick-like creatures but they seem to transfer weight and there are two here. Is one a baby? What are these!? Nightcrawlers? Stickmen? Something new? What?

Source Video:

 

More here (including additional analysis video):

http://levelbeyond.com/2011/04/12/strange-alien-stick-like-creatures-caught-on-security-camera/

3 comments:

  1. Zoinks! :O It gets creepier and creepier as those alien stick-like creatures reach the middle of the screen. It really seems fantastic, and there are people who install surveillance cameras just to witness the paranormal. I can see how dedicated they are on this paranormal agenda - it works, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My younger sister and I just watched the video and she was horrified as heck. Haha! If you're fond of aliens or should I say, "extra terrestrial beings", I suggest you read Erich von Daniken's "Chariots of the Gods". It's a really good book, you know.

      Delete