Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Man Captures Tsunami’s Power As It Slams Into His Car Along Coastal Road

Man Captures Tsunami’s Power As It Slams Into His Car Along Coastal Road

There’s been no shortage of video showing the force of the tsunami that struck Japan. But in this just-released video, a man captures his perspective as a driver on a coastal road suddenly caught in the path of a devastating tsunami. “When I turned the corner I could see the wall of water,” the man told reporters. “At that moment I could do nothing else but keep driving.” And he kept on recording what he saw–as the water crashes over his car and sweeps it off the road. “Water came up and the car was floating in the water. I was panicked, the water was probably two metres high. If I came out of the car I thought I would be caught in the water as well so I thought I would wait until it had come down.”

No comments:

Post a Comment