Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Florida Teen Murder Suspect Says She's a Vampire

Admits drinking blood of fiance

Florida Teen Murder Suspect Says She's a Vampire

An 18-year-old Florida girl accused of helping lure a 16-year-old boy into a fatal trap says she's a vampire who has drunk the blood of her boyfriend.

Stephanie Pistey confirmed assertions by police in Parker, Fla., that the people involved in the July murder of 16-year-old Jacob Hendershot were in a vampire cult. Pistey, who was arrested last Monday and charged with accessory to murder, said she sees herself as a modern day Dracula.

"Since I was like 12 every fiber in my body, basically everything, I know this is going to be crazy, but I believe that I'm a vampire and part werewolf," Pistey told WBBH-TV.

Read More: http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/weird/Florida-Teen-Murder-Suspect-Says-Shes-a-Vampire-130691733.html

No comments:

Post a Comment